Friday, June 13, 2008

Reena


I've always known reena in between marriages. The first time i met her at chat, she was using samar's account. And we hit it off suddenly. She's like a sister that i never knew. One thing i did love about her is that she's still open to get married again even if hers ended in a sour note. A few years ago, i heard she was again engaged.... but it didn't last either. She must have been devastated to be be disappointed the second time around.

I made the painting sad. I guess, i see myself in it too, with all my disappointments and apprehensions about relationships.... Always contemplating, trying to make sense out of things, where i went wrong among others....

There is a thousand more words to describe the feelings i have for reena, But for me, at this time, I feel words are inadequate and have a tendency to make it more shallow and cheesy so i have decided to deliver them in her picture.

I hope you like it as much as I loved doing it.

I hope reena be granted the love she deserves, wherever she maybe.

No comments: